Jane Legwold offers you depression and anxiety
treatment at the Jane Legwold, LLC office in St. Louis Park, Minnesota. As an experienced
therapist, I also provide treatment for trauma, grief, and help people
through life transitions such as divorce, empty-nest and career changes.
There is no need to be paralyzed with sadness and stress with my experience as a therapist. I am able to individualize my approach to meet your needs. Working with you in a collaborative style, I am very active in drawing on your strengths. As part of therapy, I do a lot of educating as well as supporting you to find your inner wisdom that helps you make the necessary changes to start living a healthy life. I specialize in helping you with:
• Depression • Eating Disorders
• Anxiety & Stress • Relationship Problems
• Living with chronic health conditions • Family Issues
Additional Psychotherapy Help:
• Anorexia & Bulimia • Binge Eating Disorder • Body Image Issues • Psychological Issues & Lifestyle Management Related to Losing Weight • Significant Others' Relationships with Eating Disordered Persons
• Emotional Eating • Self-Defeating Behavior Patterns • Family of Origin Issues • Trauma • Adoption Issues for Adoptees, Birth Parents, & Adoptive Parents • Pre-Marital Counseling
• Life Transitions • Grief & Loss • Therapy following Chemical Dependency Treatment • Codependency • Issues of Impaired Health Professionals • Personal Growth in Absence of Diagnosable Condition
Contact me today in St. Louis Park, Minnesota, and let me help you with depression and anxiety treatment.
Serving Clients in St. Louis Park, Minneapolis, Edina, St. Paul, Bloomington, Golden Valley, Eden Prairie, Minnetonka, Plymouth, & Maple Grove, Minneapolis within a 25-Mile Radius