Jane Legwold offers you depression and anxiety treatment at the Jane Legwold, LLC office in Individualized Psychotherapy in South West Minneapolis, Minnesota. As an experienced therapist, I also provide treatment for trauma, grief, and help people through life transitions such as divorce, empty-nest and career changes.
There is no need to be paralyzed with sadness and stress with my experience as a therapist. I am able to individualize my approach to meet your needs. Working with you in a collaborative style, I am very active in drawing on your strengths. As part of therapy, I do a lot of educating as well as supporting you to find your inner wisdom that helps you make the necessary changes to start living a healthy life. I specialize in helping you with:
• Depression • Eating Disorders
• Anxiety & Stress • Relationship Problems
• Living with chronic health conditions • Family Issues
Additional Psychotherapy Help:
• Anorexia & Bulimia • Binge Eating Disorder • Body Image Issues • Psychological Issues & Lifestyle Management Related to Losing Weight • Significant Others' Relationships with Eating Disordered Persons
• Emotional Eating • Self-Defeating Behavior Patterns • Family of Origin Issues • Trauma • Adoption Issues for Adoptees, Birth Parents, & Adoptive Parents • Pre-Marital Counseling
• Life Transitions • Grief & Loss • Therapy following Chemical Dependency Treatment • Codependency • Issues of Impaired Health Professionals • Personal Growth in Absence of Diagnosable Condition
Contact me today in South-West Minneapolis, Minnesota, and let me help you with depression and anxiety treatment.
Serving Clients in Minneapolis, St. Louis Park, Edina, St. Paul, Bloomington, Golden Valley, Eden Prairie, Minnetonka, Plymouth, & Maple Grove, Minneapolis within a 25-Mile Radius